Ala Carte Customs Designs




driftwood Wedding Arch


Palm Leaf Top





Tropical Circle



Nautical Sail Arch






Professional Wedding Officiate



Wedding Ceremony Music



Professional Photographer










Intimate Elopement $720

Reserve Package


Choose Setup Decor:

Ceremony Section:

Optional Charge:


Reserve Package


Marriage License:


Q.) Do I need a Florida Marriage license and how do I get one?


A.) Yes you need a Florida Marriage License to get married in Florida. For out of state and internation couples we can process it online if you like at ( Florida Marriage License By Mail ). For Florida couples you must obtain it at any of the ( Clerk of Courts Office in the State of Florida ).

Customized Your Wedding:


Q.) Can we bring or customize our wedding colors?


A.) Yes you may bring or customize your wedding colors. We work with you to find the best match to your wedding color choice. If you would like us to purchase them for you, so you don't have to bring them, we will let you know the additional cost.

Deposits and Refunds:


Q.) What if we cancel the wedding is the deposit refundable, if no, why not?

A.) The deposit, plus any fees spent on your behave for items to service your wedding are non-refundable. This includes but is not limited to permits, flowers, cakes, supplies, outside deposits to specialty vendors. Any remaining monies will be refunded.

Q.) What if our wedding is canceled because of a natural disaster, Hurricane, can we get a refund?

A.) You may have the choice to apply the entire fee, with the exception of the beach permit to another date, time or location.  If another date is not available because of conflict of either party then we will refund the amount paid minus any charges paid by us for your items, permits vendors.


Wedding Vendors:


Q.) How do we get the pictures / video / recorded music?

A.) Images are sent via Email Link and Video’s are burned on to a DVD. You will receive a copyright release from your vendor.